Ground Beef Fried Rice.
You can cook Ground Beef Fried Rice using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Fried Rice
- You need 4 tbs of soy sauce – divided.
- Prepare 1 tbs of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- It’s 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of sriracha.
- It’s 1 tsp of toasted sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 of small yellow onion – chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen sweet peas.
- It’s 2 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 4 cups of cold cooked white rice.
- It’s 2-3 of large eggs – beaten (depends on how much you like).
Ground Beef Fried Rice instructions
- In a small bowl wisk together 2 tbs soy sauce with next 6 ingredients listed. Set aside..
- Heat a large deep sided skillet over medium high heat. Add ground beef crumble to cook. When beef is about half done (about 4 minutes in) stir in onion. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally until meat is fully browned. About 5 minutes more..
- When beef is cooked stir in frozen peas. Cook 2 minutes to heat peas, stirring frequently. Stir in sauce to coat everything. Cook 2 minutes more stirring constantly. Transfer beef mixture to a bowl. Set aside..
- Rinse skillet and bowl used for sauce. Beat eggs in bowl and set aside. Spray skillet generously with nonstick spray and return to stove over medium heat..
- Add butter to skillet. When melted stir in rice to coat with butter. Continue cooking rice until about 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly..
- Push rice out toward the edges of skillet to make an empty space in the center. Pour egg in center. Cook as if making scrambled egg without mixing into rice..
- When egg is cooked stir it and rice together. Add 2 tbs soy sauce stir to combine. Cook 2 minutes stirring constantly. Stir in ground beef mixture to combine thoroughly. Taste and adjust seasoning as desired. Enjoy!.