Green Beans Stir Fry with Ground Beef.
You can cook Green Beans Stir Fry with Ground Beef using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green Beans Stir Fry with Ground Beef
- It’s 300 gr of green beans, chopped.
- It’s 250 gr of ground beef.
- It’s 2 of red curly chillis.
- Prepare 5 of shallots, minced.
- Prepare 3 of garlics, minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sweet soy sauce.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Green Beans Stir Fry with Ground Beef step by step
- Place green beans, water and a pinch of salt in a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Put to rest..
- In a skillet, saute shallots, garlics and chillis until fragrant with medium-high heat. Add ground beef and stir-fry until brown..
- Add all the sauces: oyster, fish and sweet soy. Season with salt and pepper..
- Add green beans and stir until juice is thoroughly absorbed. Serve warm..