Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch). These Sauteed Baby Red Potatoes are extremely tasty and simple to make. "a recipe with ground beef and potatoes. Quick and Easy Recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Find easy to make food recipes crockpot recipe with ground.
What a superior sauteed mushroom recipe! I did use a Pinot Noir wine instead of cooking wine, and maybe a wee bit more than a tablespoon, also added in a couple extra cloves of. If your pan isn't large enough, fry the potatoes in two batches – rather than crowding them. You can cook Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch)
- Prepare 250 gr of baby potatoes (cut in half).
- Prepare 50 gr of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of big green chillies.
- Prepare 5 of shallots.
- You need 1 of yellow onion.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
Have kitchen paper ready to drain them on. Potatoes are a cost-effective and delicious standby for breakfast, lunch or dinner. When sauteed, potatoes crisp on their exteriors, but their interiors remain fluffy. With proper seasoning, sauteed potatoes make a delicious side dish.
Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch) instructions
- Heat some oil in a pan, fry the potatoes over medium heat until tender, drain and let cool.
- Chop the garlic, shallots, yellow onion and chillies thinly.
- Over a low heat, stir fry the chopped garlic, shallots, and the green chillies first for 1 min, followed by the yellow onion, fry until slightly browned.
- Add in ground beef, stir fry it until it's half cooked.
- Add in the potatoes, grab a pinch of salt and sugar, stir it gently for about 5 mins then your dish is ready to serve.
- Happy trying ^•^.
This beef and sweet potato homemade baby food puree is comfort food in a bowl – for baby! Tender, creamy, and savory, your little one will love this delicious puree for lunch or dinner. I have made ground beef into baby puree and it worked great. I would brown the ground beef first, then. I usually make this when I want to enjoy a nice simple meal with my family.