Fruity Pebbles Muffins.
You can cook Fruity Pebbles Muffins using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fruity Pebbles Muffins
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Strawberry Yogurt.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 6 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of salt.
- You need 3 1/2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 1/4 cups of milk.
- You need 2 cups of Fruity Pebbles cereal.
- Prepare of Additional cereal for garnish.
Fruity Pebbles Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, yogurt, oil and vanilla..
- Using a spatula, mix in the sugar, baking powder and salt until combined..
- Add in flour and milk until thoroughly combined..
- Stir in cereal..
- Mix until well combined..
- Add to muffin tins using 1/4 cup scoop per each muffin space..
- Garnish the tops with additional cereal..
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of muffins comes out clean..