BBQ Meatloaf. BBQ Meatloaf Muffins with Sweet Potato Topping are (almost) too cute to eat. Kid's love them because they're fun, you'll love them because they're simple and delicious. Form this mixture into a loaf and place it in a shallow pan.
How to Make Sheet Pan BBQ Meatloaf – Step by Step Photos. Mix the meatloaf ingredients together until evenly combined. Divide the mixture in half and then shape each half into a flattened oval. You can cook BBQ Meatloaf using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BBQ Meatloaf
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 lb of loose Italian sausage (no casing).
- Prepare of Chopped onions.
- You need of Chopped green pepper.
- You need of Chopped or minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce.
- You need of Salt pepper.
- It’s Dash of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of Optional 1/2 can tomatoes sauce I ended up not using.
- Prepare of Long shape pan.
- It’s of Gloves. Lol.
This recipe for a delicious and easy BBQ meatloaf is perfect for a quick and simple weeknight dinner. BBQ Meatloaf Burger, and an Opportunity to Choose Kindness Instead. Smoked BBQ Meatloaf: Meatloaf is a great comfort food and it's even better on the smoker. Serve with potatoes and roasted veggies for an amazing dinner!" Take comfort food to the next level with barbecue-basted meatloaf.
BBQ Meatloaf step by step
- Chop green peppers, onion, garlic. Put in big mixing bowl..
- Add the ground beef and sausage eggs to bowl..
- Mix everything together.
- Mix in breadcrumbs.
- Put meat in a bread shaped pan..
- After you mix everything together place in bread shape pan. Layer with bbq sauce.
- Cover with foil bake for about 45 min 350°.
- Let cool..
Technique tip: Over mixing the meatloaf can make it dense, but gently folding in the ingredients keeps the meatloaf light. Traditionally, the meatloaf mixture is cooked in a loaf pan. Honestly, the only meatloaf that I have ever tried is my Grandma's meatloaf. . . and it is seriously divine. I came across this recipe and. Disclosure: This post may Not only that, but I love BBQ and Vegan BBQ Meatloaf sauce if amazing!