Easy Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwiches.
You can cook Easy Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwiches using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
- It’s 16 slices of bread, any variety.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 24 slices of deli ham.
- You need 8 slices of white cheddar cheese.
- It’s 8 slices of Colby cheese.
Easy Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwiches step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- Begin by buttering one side of each 16 slices of bread and pair up for sandwiches on a large baking sheet..
- Place slice of each type of cheese on non-buttered side of each sandwich..
- Next place 3 slices of ham on top of cheese..
- Assemble sandwiches, buttered sides out..
- Place your heaviest cookie sheet on top of sandwiches and lightly squish down. The heavier the better as this contributes to the even toasting of the sandwiches..
- Place in oven and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until toasted. If you have a lighter weight cookie sheet, just flip sandwiches over half way through cooking time..
- Enjoy with my Creamy Tortellini Tomato Soup for the perfect comfort meal!.