Bacon Wrapped Cheesesteak Meatloaf. Spread meat evenly so it touches every edge. Layer cheese on top, leaving a margin of meat around every edge. When you're done the meatloaf should be wrapped in the bacon, and the whole thing should be wrapped in foil.
It features the best and most delicious ingredients all in. This bacon wrapped meatloaf is the king of all meatloaves. With a crispy bacon weave wrapped outside and cheese stuffed inside Traditional meatloaf is not a keto-friendly dish because it usually contains breadcrumbs that are made with enriched flour and gluten. You can have Bacon Wrapped Cheesesteak Meatloaf using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Cheesesteak Meatloaf
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 of green peppers sliced.
- It’s 1 of onion sliced.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 15 slices of provolone.
- Prepare 20 strips of bacon.
- You need 1 box of stuffing mix.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Home Main dish Bacon Wrapped Cheesesteak Meatloaf. It just looked too good to be true so I gave it a try. Homemade meatloaf just like mom used to make has nothing on this bacon-wrapped meatloaf. With a brown sugar-ketchup glaze and whole strips of bacon, this mighty meatloaf is a flavorful meal that's far from the dry brick that haunts many childhood memories.
Bacon Wrapped Cheesesteak Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 360.
- Saute peppers and onions until soft.
- Mix beef with stuffing mix, water, egg, cayenne pepper, salt, black pepper and oregano. Spread out into even rectangle on tin foil..
- Lay cheese slices in middle topped with peppers and onions..
- Gently roll meat into sausage shape..
- Lay strips of bacon and roll meat mixture..
- Bake covered for 30 minutes, uncover and bake 40 minutes longer..
So the next time you want a throwback. Bacon-Wrapped Cheesesteak Meatloaf Recipe (Keto Staple & Delicious). Meatloaf exists in almost all cuisines in the world. What can be more easy then combine ground meat with your favourite seasonings and just bake it? No need to be a Chef to get.