Ground Beef and Carrots.
You can cook Ground Beef and Carrots using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef and Carrots
- You need of beef/ ground meat.
- It’s 1 1/3 lb of ground beef or your favorite gound meat.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 small of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of yellow prepared mustard.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground sage.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of your favorite barbecue sauce.
- It’s of carrots.
- Prepare 10 oz of shredded carrots.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Ground Beef and Carrots step by step
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Mix the ground meat with the spices, cheeses, and onions. Only use half the salt. Smear your favorite barbecue sauce over the top. Put into oven and bake 40 minutes..
- Heat oil add the carrot. Fry till carrots are done but firm..
- After the ground meat mixture is done carefully drain the juices off then put under the broiler. Broil till crispy on top..