Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef.
You can have Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef
- You need 4 of Red/yellow bell pepper.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 medium of white onion.
- You need 3/4 cup of fresh cherry tomatos.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Jasmine white rice.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of paprika.
- It’s 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 cup of water (for cooking rice).
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of bread crumbs.
Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef instructions
- Add rice into pot with water, wait for pot to boil and turn to low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Cook ground beef in frying pan, once fully browned drain excess oil.
- Cut bell peppers in half (and clear out seeds and the middles) and put on plate for later, save the tops!.
- Chop onion, tomatos, garlic.
- Chop the excess pepper off the tops and add it in with other vegetables.
- Add all vegetables into frying pan with beef.
- Add a splash of water into pan to keep things moist, simmer for 10 minutes.
- Season with garlic powder, salt pepper, and paprika (season well, don't be stingy!).
- Add Cooked rice in pan and stir until everything is mixed in well.
- Spoon mixture into the peppers.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs and cheese on top.
- Arrange peppers in pan and bake in oven at 350 for about an hour.