Ground Beef (or Turkey) Stuffed Bell Peppers.
You can have Ground Beef (or Turkey) Stuffed Bell Peppers using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef (or Turkey) Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef/Turkey.
- You need 1/3 cup of Uncooked Rice.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Water.
- You need 4 of Bell Peppers (color of your choice).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Oregano, Basil, Crushed Red Pepper, Salt & Pepper..
- You need 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
Ground Beef (or Turkey) Stuffed Bell Peppers instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350°F..
- Cut and remove the tops of the bell peppers. Set aside..
- Place your rice and water into a medium pot, bring to boil. Then reduce heat to low, cover, and cook about 20 minutes..
- Brown the beef (or turkey) & drain any grease..
- In a bowl mix together ground meat, rice, SOME tomato sauce, SOME cheese, and the rest of the ingredients. Then spoon mixture into the 4 bell peppers. Pour remaining tomato sauce on top of the stuffed peppers..
- Let cook in pre-heated oven for 1 hour. Add remaining cheese on top during the last 10 minutes of cooking..