Cooked Rice Flavoured with Rainbow Trout by Coozy Life.
You can cook Cooked Rice Flavoured with Rainbow Trout by Coozy Life using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cooked Rice Flavoured with Rainbow Trout by Coozy Life
- Prepare 450 g of Rice.
- You need 600 ml of Dashi stock (from Bonito flake and Kombu seaweed).
- It’s 3 pieces of Mushrooms.
- You need 50 g of Carrots.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of Cooking sake.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of Sweet sake.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Light soy sauce.
Cooked Rice Flavoured with Rainbow Trout by Coozy Life instructions
- Wash uncooked rice and drain and leave it to dry for 30 minutes..
- (Chop the ingredients) Using cookie cutter to cut carrots will make children get more interested. Slice mushrooms, any mushrooms of your choice..
- (Rainbow trout) Take out scales, head, innards, fin, middle bones and belly bones. It's easier to take out middle and belly bones after fish is sliced in the middle from the belly side..
- The fish will be cooked so small bones trout always have will be left untouched. If you don't like them, take them out with tweezers..
- (Cook the rice) Put washed rice and dashi stock in a pot, add seasonings, place rainbow trout with skin side down. Decorate carrots and mushrooms, put a lid on and start cooking..
- When it boils, lower the heat and cook 15 minutes, then turn off the heat and leave it for 15 minutes with a lid on. Now we are ready to eat !!.
- I will show you in details how to prepare rainbow trout in a video on Coozy Life. https://youtu.be/9ksN4dCtxY8.