No-Bake Choco Peanutbutter cheesecake.
You can have No-Bake Choco Peanutbutter cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No-Bake Choco Peanutbutter cheesecake
- You need 1 pack of crushed graham.
- You need 2/3 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose cream.
- You need 1 of whole creamcheese.
- Prepare of condensed milk…amount ccording to your sweetness level.
- Prepare 1 pack of unflavored gelatin.
- You need 2 teaspoon of vanilla (3 bottle cap).
- You need 2 cups of baking bittersweet choco powder.
- Prepare of peanutbutter and chocnut.
No-Bake Choco Peanutbutter cheesecake step by step
- Melt butter and mix with crushed graham in a springform pan…set aside in freezer.
- Add water about 200ml to your gelatin powder, mix..set aside to let it rise..
- Whipped cream mix with condense. Soften creamcheese.
- Mix #2 & #3…add chocopowder and vanilla until you get a smooth batter.
- Pour into the graham base…set to freeze for 6 to 8 hrs…decorate top witb peanut butter and crushed chocnut.