Mixed veggies with ground beef. Filipino Traditional Style and Simply Affordable Dish. Top veggie ground beef recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Just something I threw together with some ground beef and veggies on hand.
That meant utilizing the lean ground beef, a veggie mix that was intended for a big salad, and the brown rice I had precooked earlier in the week. From there it was a simple matter of adapting things to work for ground beef and giving the veggies a quick saute. When using a sauce like this for. You can cook Mixed veggies with ground beef using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mixed veggies with ground beef
- You need 2 of large potatoes.
- It’s 2 of large tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of zucchini.
- Prepare 2 of eggplants.
- It’s 2 of onions.
- Prepare 2 stick of celery.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of paprika or dried hot pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/4 kg of ground beef.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
There are veggie ground products that are accessible at most grocery stores. However, if you're looking to create homemade recipes and avoid Did you know, Vegan ground beef replacements are often made out of mushrooms, soy, or beans? Give ground beef the stroganoff treatment by combining it with sauteed mushrooms and rich cream. Here's a clever trick to pack veggies into these beefy, Latin-inspired stuffed potatoes: Chop the Trisha Yearwood mixes ground beef, bacon, beans and barbecue sauce in this easy casserole that.
Mixed veggies with ground beef instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Wash all the vegetables and cut them into cubes.. aside chop the garlic cloves.
- In a deep oven pan, add the vegetables and the ground beef. You can leave the beef at the button of the pan or mix it with the vegetables.
- In a cup mix the lemon, salt, paprika, oil, pepper and garlic.
- Pour the content of the cup oven the vegetables and the beef mix them well.
- Cover the pan with tin foil and cook it in oven for 30 min till the vegetables are well cooked.
- Remove the tin foil and broil the veggies for 10 min till the top layer is golden (be careful not to burn the food).
Korean Ground Beef with Cauliflower Rice – A simple spin on Korean beef that uses lower calorie sauces and a bed of cauliflower rice to reduce the carbs of a traditional beef and rice recipe. Taco Meal Prep Bowls – Highly customizable (huge) taco bowls with tons of veggies and spicy ground beef. The Cantonese ground beef and egg bowl is somewhere between Shakshuka and shepherd's pie. Or you can also use frozen veggie mix, frozen corn, or frozen green beans. It's a super easy Cantonese minced beef bowl cooked with an oyster-sauce-based sauce, onion, green peas, and.