Ground Beef Stroganoff.
You can cook Ground Beef Stroganoff using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Stroganoff
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef (chuck).
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1 medium of Onion; chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Beef bouillon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- You need 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 8 oz of Sour cream.
- Prepare 1 lb of Rotini or wide egg noodles; cooked.
Ground Beef Stroganoff step by step
- Dissolve bullion cube in 1 cup of boiling water..
- Brown ground chuck. Drain ..
- In 10 or 12 inch skillet, sauté onions in 1 tablespoon butter. Remove onions and set aside..
- Add 1 tablespoon butter to skillet. Brown flour. Add ketchup, onions, and Worcestershire sauce..
- Add bouillon and ground beef; let thicken..
- When ready to serve, add sour cream to sauce and serve over hot cooked noodles..