Pacholas (Mexican ground beef). Pacholas are usually made with beef, or a mix of beef and pork, although chicken pacholas have gained ground among the health-conscious. (While developing this riff on pacholas, Epicurious food editor Anna Stockwell found that adding a little pork to the patty helped keep them juicy.) Seasoned ground beef patty recipe served with cooked tomatoes and sliced onions. Pachola is a type of prepared meat in Mexican cuisine. is originated of the state of Jalisco. It consists of a flattened and spiced ground beef patty made using a metate (grinding stone).
Or just in case you need it. No more boring ground beef recipes! This Mexican Ground Beef Casserole is a big pot of cheesy comfort with beef mince and rice loaded with Kick off the week with THIS flavour packed Mexican Ground Beef Casserole!! You can have Pacholas (Mexican ground beef) using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pacholas (Mexican ground beef)
- Prepare of Pacholas.
- You need 300 grams of ground beef.
- You need 2 of pasilla peppers.
- Prepare 1 of ancho peppers (chile ancho).
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 100 ml of milk.
- Prepare 200 grams of bread.
With corn, capsicum/bell peppers and black beans, this rice casserole is. It's perfect in taco's, burritos, enchiladas, quesadillas and nachos. Visit my website for the written recipe. We love ground beef and we just can't lie.
Pacholas (Mexican ground beef) instructions
- Remove the seeds and roast/toast the peppers a bit in the grill. Do not burn them!.
- Cut the bread in tiny pieces (smaller than croutons) and soak them in a little bit of milk. It should be wet and will eventually tear up..
- Chop the roasted peppers, the onion and the garlic..
- Mix all ingredients in step 3 with the soaked (and squezed) bread. You can use the blender but I like to go more manual….
- When you have a thick mix, add the meat and mix all together..
- Create thin ovals/circles of the meat/pepper mixture using the tortilla maker (or just the hands.).
- Fry them in hot oil. It will take about 1:30 minutes to cook each (45 seconds each side.).
- For your own health, drain/dry the oil from fried pacholas with paper towels..
- Serve with salad or with green onions (recipe below.) https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/369012-marinated-green-onions.
Delish editors handpick every product we feature. Mexican Casserole with Ground Beef and Corn TortillasCooking On The Ranch. cups shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided (can use more or less). Esta receta mexicana de Pacholas de Michoacán, México lleva los siguientes ingredientes Amasar y pasar a un metate para sacar las carnes en tiras del tamaño que se desee. Freirías en la manteca muy caliente y servir las pacholas con salsa y lechuga, al gusto. It's perfect in tacos, burritos, enchiladas, quesadillas and nachos.