Chicken Salad. Find our best and tastiest chicken salad recipes, perfect for fancy brunch or for a simple and delicious sandwich. Chicken salad often finds its way to my summer menus, served on greens or a croissant. Chicken salad is any salad with chicken as a main ingredient.
An easy, throw together salad that uses up leftover roast chicken. This family favorite chicken salad is made with celery, bell pepper, green olives, apple, lettuce, and mayo—plus a secret ingredient that makes all the difference! Chicken Salad is like a box of chocolates. You can have Chicken Salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Salad
- You need 1 of rotisserie chicken cubed (no skin).
- You need 1 lb of medium shells.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of colby jack cheese, shredded by hand.
- You need 4 cups of red seedless grapes (crunchy).
- It’s 4 stalks of celery, chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of green onions, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of mayo (until creamy).
- You need To taste of salt and pepper.
You never know what you're gonna git. Everyone likes chicken salad different ways: ground up and fine, large and chunky, chock full of onions, nuts. This easy chicken salad is the BEST thing ever for a warm day when you want a delicious meal without turning that oven on. Grapes add just the right amount.
Chicken Salad instructions
- Cook pasta according to the package. Strain pasta..
- While pasta is cooking, in a large bowl, add cubed chicken, shredded cheese, grapes, celery and green onion..
- Combine all ingredients besides mayo. Set in refrigerator to cool for 30 minutes.
- Add in mayo once pasta has cooled. Mix together. Add in salt and pepper for taste..
Find Chicken Salad ideas, recipes & menus for all levels from Bon Appétit, where food and culture meet. Discover delicious and easy to prepare chicken salad recipes from the expert chefs at Food Why not rely on our all-star roundup of popular chicken salad recipes for creative twists on familiar favorites. Chicken Kale Caesar With Crispy Artichokes. Grilled Chicken and Toasted Couscous Salad with Lemon-Buttermilk Dressing. Use up leftovers in a healthy and filling chicken salad.