Ground beef green chili. Tags: green chile , green chili , ground beef. Dice green chilies, stems and seeds removed. This beef and cheese casserole with green chile peppers is a real crowd pleaser.
Browned ground beef provides most of the protein, while vegetables, beans, tomatoes, and seasonings unite for a spicy and delicious long-simmered dish. A fresh tossed green salad or homemade coleslaw can round out a chili meal nicely. This version is made with green peppers, onions, celery, ground beef, and tomatoes. You can have Ground beef green chili using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground beef green chili
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 4 large of green chilies.
- Prepare 1 lb of can green chili sauce.
- You need 1 large of white onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of beef bullion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn oil.
- Prepare 1 dozen of flour tortillas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mexican cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sour cream.
Top with shredded cheese and sliced green onions, and serve A warm bowl of chili is such a comforting meal on cold nights. Beef chili usually takes at least an hour and a half to simmer on the stove, but you can. First I roasted my green chiles, a mix of Anaheims, poblanos, and jalapeños, then peeled and Well, I shouldn't have worried as the green beef chili turned out excellent. Ladle into serving bowls; garnish with chopped onion and cheddar cheese, if desired.
Ground beef green chili step by step
- Dice green chilies, stems and seeds removed..
- Dice one large white onion..
- Dice galic..
- Saute onion, garlic, :and green chilies in oil till tender..
- Add ground beef. Sauté until beef is done..
- Add all ingredients to green chili sauce. Simmer for 30 to 45 min. On low..
- Heat tortillas.
- Scoop three tablespoons ground beef green chili into each flour tortilla, add cheese, sour cream, hot sauce and green onions as desired. Roll up..
This soul-warming chili is simple to prepare. Using leftover beef Brisket, add onion, jalapeno peppers, garlic, chilies and tomatoes, then simmer to deepen the chili's rich flavors. Try this recipe with Ground Beef, smoked beef sausage, vegetables and macaroni. If your favorite chili recipe calls for ground beef, make sure to choose the best kind and don't just reach for whatever is closest in the meat aisle. "You get a balanced lean-to-fat ratio from the chuck and the hearty, beefy leanness from the sirloin." Our West Texas Chili recipe calls for two pounds of. Easy Ground Beef Chili is a hearty, winning meal for a crowd.