Ground beef Tortillas. Ground beef tortillas are the perfect way to get your family into the kitchen! Get your kids to help by These groats give the ground beef a lovely nutty hint of flavour. Ground Beef-Stuffed Portobello MushroomsMarmita. balsamic vinegar, ground mustard, spices, ground.
This is my first time uploading. Ground beef and onion are wrapped in flour tortillas, topped with Cheddar cheese and black olives, then baked. This is also great with leftover chicken. You can cook Ground beef Tortillas using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground beef Tortillas
- You need 2 of avocado.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 500 grams of ground beef.
- Prepare 6 of tortillas.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of chutney.
- Prepare 1 dash of chilli.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of ground black pepper.
Tortilla chips are one of my snacking indulgences, so I always seem to have the tail end of bags of them in the house. This classic ground beef recipe is easy to make, and perfect for Taco Tuesday or any day of the week! The best taco meat loaded up on crisp corn tortillas, topped with shredded cheese, tomatoes. This simple tortilla soup is loaded with ground beef and plenty of veggies.
Ground beef Tortillas step by step
- Fry onions over a medium heat in a frying pan, then add your ground beef..
- Fry for 15 min and add salt and pepper to taste, chillies and chutney..
- Turn up the heat for 5min for flavours to infuse and take off heat to rest..
- Cut tomatoes, avocado and layer them into your tortilla wraps..
- Lastly, close the tortillas and your ready toe eat! Enjoy!.
MORE+ LESS Change things up with a beef taco-inspired tortilla soup instead of the more traditional chicken version. Tortillas with Ground Beef – Taco-flavored towers. The savory layers of ground beef, tortillas, peppers, and cheese make it a whole meal in one dish. Serve this delicious Tex-Mex casserole with a tossed salad or fresh salsa for a fabulous dinner. Serve beef filling in a tortilla, with shredded cheese, salsa and shredded leafy greens.