Mashed Potatoe -Ground Beef.
You can cook Mashed Potatoe -Ground Beef using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mashed Potatoe -Ground Beef
- Prepare 2 lb of Potatoe.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Butter(sub. Sour Cream, Half'n Half, Heavy Cream).
- It’s 3 of Eggs(one separated).
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 of Big Onion.
- You need 4 tbsp of Milk.
Mashed Potatoe -Ground Beef step by step
- Peel potatoes,cut into thin slices amd boil in salt water untill tender,set aside to cool down.
- in a skillet,add a table spoon olive oil and cook the chopped onion till tender then add the ground beef, add salt and pepper as desired,then set aside.
- keep one egg yolk aside, beat the rest together,then add to the COLD potatoes u dont want it hot or it will cook the egg, also add the butter n milk and season with salt and pepper.
- beat the potatoes with a whisker or spatula till light and fluffy.
- grease a pyrex pan with some oil or butter,then sprinkle some bread crumbs to cover the base and sides and knock the excess out..
- pour half of the potatoes into the pyrex then the ground beef and top it with the rest of the potatoes..
- sprinkle some black pepper into the seperated egg yolk amd brush it over the potatoes and top it off with some grated Parm. cheese.
- bake in oven at 350°F for about 20-30mints, until golden brown borders and top, if the top hasnt browned after that, just turn on the broil but not for too long u dont wanna burn it..