Vegetable Pad Thai. This Rainbow Vegetarian Pad Thai is first and foremost RAINBOW, which is the only fun way to eat Add in the vegetables, toss together, and remove from heat. Stir in the peanuts and herbs and serve. This superhealthy pad Thai is made with loads of vegetables and very little fat.
It's packed with flavor, loaded with veggies, and While this Pad Thai has a longer ingredient list than some of my other recipes, every ingredient. This vegetable pad Thai is a healthier take on a classic noodle dish lightening it up with a mixture of pad Thai noodles and zucchini noodles. Top it off with an easy to make pad Thai sauce and you. You can cook Vegetable Pad Thai using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Pad Thai
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil divided.
- You need 1 cup of rice noodles.
- It’s 1 of medium head of broccoli.
- You need 1 cup of mushrooms.
- You need 1 cup of sprouts.
- It’s 1 cup of carrots.
- You need 1/2 of small red pepper sliced thin.
- You need 1 of medium garlic cloves minced.
- You need 4 of green onions chopped.
- Prepare of Vegetable stock.
An authentic recipe for Pad Thai with fresh spring vegetables.a delicious meal with step by step instructions. Learn how to make Pad Thai Noodles which is a popular dish in Thai cuisine. Who would have thought that making Pad Thai would be so Easy?? The last few weeks were loaded with so many meat photo-shoots, we easily wanted to transition to becoming temporary vegetarians.
Vegetable Pad Thai step by step
- Heat stock.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, add your rice noodles and blanch the noodles for 4-5 minutes. Once done place noodles in an ice bath..
- While your noodles are cooking, heat another tbsp. of olive oil in another large pan then add in your broccoli, carrots, onions and red pepper. Cook for about 5-10 minutes or until softened. Add in the minced garlic and cook for another minute or two more. Drain the rice noodles and to the pan of veggies..
- In a small bowl, whisk together all of the sauce ingredients until well combined pour all over the noodles, veggies..
- Divide between bowls, and top with Penutian, sesame seeds and chopped cilantro or parsley. Serve warm..
Feel free to omit the fish sauce and replace it with light soy sauce for a vegetarian pad Thai. While the noodles are soaking, prepare the vegetables. Peel and thinly slice the shallots and onion. This vegan Pad Thai with crispy tofu and vegetables makes the perfect weeknight dinner! Spicy Vegetable Pad Thai is gluten free, vegetarian & given a spicy kick from the red curry paste, Sriracha & sliced jalapeños!