You can have Lobster Alfredo using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lobster Alfredo
- You need 1 box of alfredo pasta noodles.
- It’s 2-3 of lobster tail.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of shallot minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need of minced/dried parsley.
- It’s 1/2 cup of good quality parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of dry sherry or white wine.
Lobster Alfredo step by step
- Take lobster tails and split completely down the middle. Place in cast iron pan. Take half of the stick of butter and cut into cubes. Place dots of butter over lobster. Sprinkle salt and pepper. And place in the oven to cook 10-15 mins at 350° in oven..
- Next add pasta to salted, boiling water..
- Meanwhile, sautee shallots and garlic until with the remaining half of stick of butter..
- Once they are soft, add 1 cup of heavy whipping cream on medium heat. Once you see the cream begin to slightly bubble, add 1/2 cup parmesan cheese. Stir in the cheese and add sherry wine to the whipping cream. Add salt and pepper and allow to cook until it thickens. Do not walk away too far from cream. And be sure to continue and stir..
- Once pasta is done, drain and add to cream. If alfredo sauce is too thick, add pasta water until the right consistency.
- Take lobster out of oven. Cut into small pieces and place into pasta and stir. Reserve a few pieces to add on top!.