Philly Cheese Steak.
You can cook Philly Cheese Steak using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Philly Cheese Steak
- It’s 1 of Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Onion.
- You need of Submarine Rolls.
- It’s of Roast Beef.
- It’s 1 cup of Sweet Cherry Peppers.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Jalapeños.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need Pinch of Pepper.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Garlic.
- It’s of Mozzarella.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Philly Cheese Steak step by step
- Dice 1 Onion and 1 Bell Pepper then Sauté with 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Next set aside onion and bell peppers to put in roast beef sliced to inch thick slices add in a pinch of pepper, 1 tablespoon of garlic and 2 tablespoons olive oil..
- Cook meat until well browned then dice up about a cup of sweet cherry peppers and half of cup of Jalapeños (depending on how many servings you want) into relish and set aside for those who want to spice up their CheeseSteak.
- Lastly assemble your CheeseSteak to your desire then eat up..