ground beef with mash potatoes. Ground beef with mashed potatoes recipe – Quick and Easy Recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Find easy to make food recipes recipe using ground beef. Our ground beef and mashed potato casserole is a version of the classic Shepherd's Pie.
Spread mashed potatoes over top of casserole. Sprinkle with additional cheese and breadcrumbs followed by paprika if desired, otherwise just with paprika. Hints: if this is too bland, some suggestions to spice it up: try adding garlic, worcestershire sauce and other spices when browning beef. You can have ground beef with mash potatoes using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of ground beef with mash potatoes
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 slice of tomatoes.
- It’s 1/4 slice of onion.
- Prepare 1 slice of green bell pepper.
- It’s 1/2 can of corn.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of meat seasoning.
- It’s 1 envelope of sazón goya cilantro.
- It’s 5 medium of sweet potatoes.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
Serve ground beef mixture spooned over the mashed potatoes. Probably because the beef is hidden under the mashed potatoes. I could've also named it Sheppard's Pie because it is kinda similar, but not quite… But today I'm sharing with you a very simple yet delicious one, made with ground beef and mashed potatoes, perfect for the cold weather that is. Brown ground beef, add seasoning to taste.
ground beef with mash potatoes step by step
- begin with putting a large cooking pan with 1/4 of vegetable oil let it heat for a min.
- Next add the ground beef seasoned with garlic salt,Goya seasoning (optional makes food taste way better my opinion gives it a color)and meat seasoning.
- Mix it for like a couple minutes then turn the fuse a bit low close the lid and mix it every here and there let it cook for 20 to 25 minutes.
- After that's done add the sliced tomatoes, onions, green bell peppers and the corn cook for 10 more minutes before turning it off.
- Boil mash potatoes in a separate pan with water for about 40 min or so…
- ••Biggg tipp i recomend you peel potatoes cooks faster and less struggle•••.
- When that's finished pour water out add butter mix for 2 to 3 minutes then turn off.
- Your delicious meal is now ready.
Spread hot mashed potatoes over top and sides of. with gravy and paprika. This mashed potato topped pie is full of savory Ground Beef, peas and onions in a beefy gravy. Top with potatoes, spreading evenly; sprinkle with cheese, if desired. Ground Beef (or lamb) with vegetables in a rich gravy, topped with cheesy mashed potatoes, and baked. Cottage Pie uses ground beef, while Shepherd's Pie uses ground lamb.