ground beef curly noodles. Ground beef, noodles, corn and tomatoes make a complete meal in one skillet. My sister who ran a daycare used to make this and everybody enjoyed it. Ground Beef Curly NoodleAllRecipes. whole kernel corn, ground beef, diced tomatoes, ramen noodles.
It uses onion, oyster sauce, celery, ground beef, sesame seed, mushroom, carrot, worcestershire, noodle, soy sauce, garlic. A terrific economical beef mince recipe, prepare to be amazed at how quick and easy this flavour packed ramen noodle recipe is! Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. You can cook ground beef curly noodles using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of ground beef curly noodles
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 3 oz of pack orental raman noodles.
- Prepare 10 oz of can whole kernal corn.
- It’s 14 oz of can diced tomatoes.
Separate noodles into strands and stir-fry in heated non-stick wok or skillet. Add chicken broth to beef mixture and add seasoning ingredients. Taste and adjust for proper balance of sweet/sour/salty. "ground beef and noodles recipes. Quick and Easy Recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
ground beef curly noodles instructions
- cook ground beef till no longer pink, drain all grease..
- stir in flavor pack from noodles, tomatoes and corn, slightly break up noodles and add to mixture..
- stil occasionally breaking up chunks of noodles, about 10 mins or until noodles are done..
Find easy to make food recipes ground beef and noodles recipes of. Brown ground beef, add salt, pepper and sugar. Stir in the tomato sauce and sour cream. Spread beef mixture over cream cheese. This can be made ahead and frozen or refrigerated.