Grilled mozzarella cheese sandwich. Grilled Cheese & Tomato Sandwich-How to and Recipe Turn grilled cheese into an adult dish with creamy buffalo mozzarella and flecks of fresh thyme. Cover with the remaining slices to form sandwiches.
Each of these crisp, thin sandwiches is filled with melted mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced marinated artichoke hearts, pesto, and mortadella. Italy, Sandwiched: Mozzarella, Pesto, and Mortadella Grilled Cheese. All products linked here have been independently selected by. You can cook Grilled mozzarella cheese sandwich using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled mozzarella cheese sandwich
- It’s 2 slices of bread (I used white bread for the color).
- You need 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 TSP of cilantro (optional).
- You need 1 TSP of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of salt.
Grilled Pesto & Mozzarella Sandwich aka "The Special" is a family favorite grilled cheese in our home. Pesto + mozzarella = passout deliciousness!! I first made this a few years ago while my best friend and her son Vito were over our kids fell in LOVE with it! A gourmet grilled mushroom sandwich will have your burger-loving friends drooling with envy.
Grilled mozzarella cheese sandwich instructions
- Heat skillet or frying pan. Butter one side of each bread slices, then sprinkle salt and black pepper on the buttered side. Once skillet is heated, add the remaining butter to the pot, place the buttered side of the bread in the pan and add cheese to the naked side of the bread, sprinkle cilantro and Baste cheese with melted butter..
- Cover cheese with the next slice of bread (side without the butter) , flip the bread, and cover pot to trap the heat and allow cheese to melt properly. Cook for 5mins..
Take remaining side of bread, butter one side and place unbuttered side on top of the cheese. Grill sandwich over medium heat on each side ( be careful when turning over so. Top ciabatta bread wtih grilled vegetables and thick slices of fresh mozzarella for a hearty and healthy sandwich. Layer grilled vegetables, greens, cheese, and basil in bottom of loaf; drizzle reserved vinegar mixture on top. Cover with top of the bread; press lightly.