Brad's Mexican meat loaf.
You can have Brad's Mexican meat loaf using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's Mexican meat loaf
- It’s 2 1/2 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 1 of small onion, minced.
- It’s 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 2 of taco seasoning packets.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- Prepare of For the filling.
- It’s 1 of small can refried beans.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of red jalapeño, minced.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded monterrey jack cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Tapatillo sauce and lime wedges for garnish.
Brad's Mexican meat loaf instructions
- Mix all of the meat ingredients in a lg mixing bowl and set aside for 20 minutes..
- Let cream cheese get to room temperature. Mix all filling ingredients except refried beans in another bowl..
- Grease a 11×15 baking dish. Use 1/3 of the meat mixture and spread flat on the bottom of the baking dish..
- Evenly spread beans over this meat. You won't use the whole can. Spread all of the filling ingredients over beans..
- With the remaining meat, make large patties with your hands. Arrange over the top of the meat. Seal up the edges or all of the filling will cook out..
- Bake on center rack at 375 for 40 minutes. Switch oven over to high broil. Cook 10 more minutes. Remove from oven. Immediately take any filling that has cooked out and spread over the top. When loaf has cooled a little, transfer to a broiling rack. Let grease drain off. Slice and serve. Garnish with lime slices and tapatillo sauce. Enjoy..