Nikki's Cheese Steak Grinders. This is what steak umm 'look like. In her You Tube debut, Nikki shows how to create a delicious submarine sandwich. Ingredients include freshly toasted Italian bread, "Boar's head" deli meats Ingredients include freshly toasted Italian bread, "Boar's head" deli meats, Muenster and Swiss cheeses, mayonnaise, spicy dijon mustard.
Meatball Parmigiana Grinder. come with cheese & sauce. Hot Peppers or Sweet Peppers on Sandwich…No Charge. Grinders include: Onions, Green Peppers, Tomatoes with Pizza Cheese Toasted in the Oven. You can cook Nikki's Cheese Steak Grinders using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nikki's Cheese Steak Grinders
- You need 1 box of steak umm's (20ct).
- It’s 1 of onions chopped.
- It’s 1 of green pepper chopped.
- You need of I cup of fresh mushrooms.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- You need 1 cup of lettuce chopped.
- Prepare of provolone cheese miracle whip.
- You need of garlic bread.
While the steak is browning on one side of the pan, butter and toast grinder buns on the other side. Transfer meat and cheese into your toasted buns and enjoy! To prevent automated spam submissions leave. The top countries of supplier is China, from which the percentage.
Nikki's Cheese Steak Grinders instructions
- This is what steak umm'look like.
- Cook onions, green peppers and mushrooms for about 10 minutes..
- Cook steak umm meat.
- Mix cheese and cooked vegi's with the cooked meat. Cook for another 5 minutes..
- Place bread in oven and cook as directed when cooked, cut in halfs..
- Place some of the cheese on the garlic bread.
- Place lettuce and tomatoes over toppings..
- Place cooked items on top of the cheese.
- Place cheese on top place in the oven for 5-10 minutes.
- Top off with miracle whip and enjoy..
These Philly cheese steak sandwiches are so easy to make at home – the meat is super tender and, most importantly, they're ultra cheesy! I ordered the Philly cheese steak and there was no cheese. My daughter got a tuna sub with no mayo. It will be quite a while before we go there again if Grinders can be hit or miss. I've had good ones, and I've also had one that appeared to be drenched in vegetable oil.