You can cook Chicken Curry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Curry
- You need 6 pcs of chicken drumsticks (or any part available).
- You need of Diced potatoes, carrots, bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 cups of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- It’s of Minced garlic, onion & ginger.
- You need 2 pcs of bay leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper (optional).
- It’s 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
- It’s of (You can adjust ingredients according to your liking).
Chicken Curry instructions
- Set a pot over medium heat. Saute garlic, onions and ginger for about 1 minute. Then add the chicken, cook it for about 5 mins..
- Add the curry powder, bay leaves, fish sauce, water and coconut milk. Mix well. Cook for 1 hour. Add a little water if it gets too dry..
- Add the potatoes, carrots and bell pepper. Mix well, cook for another 5 mins..
- Add the butter, salt & pepper to taste plus the cayenne pepper (optional). Simmer for 5 mins..
- Serve with steamed rice 🍚🍲 Enjoy! 🙂.