Instant pot Sloppy joe. You'll Enjoy Instant Pot Sloppy Joes Because: So easy to make and oh sooo delicious!! Reduce and Season: If the Sloppy Joe meat sauce is too runny, give it a quick stir and cook for another few minutes over medium heat (Instant Pot: Press Sauté button). Classic Sloppy Joes recipe made in the Instant Pot.
Combining the speed and ease of Instant Pot® cooking with meal prep hacks, this Instant Pot cookbook will have you fixing great food that's good for you in no time. Ditch the can and make Instant Pot Sloppy Joes part of your weeknight rotation! It's fast, easy, and doesn't disappoint! You can cook Instant pot Sloppy joe using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant pot Sloppy joe
- It’s 2 lbs of hamburger meat brown and grease drained.
- You need 1 cup of any salsa.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sheer sour sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of any kinda of steak sauce.
- It’s 1/2 can of drained diced tomatoes or tomatoes with green chili’s (both optional).
- Prepare dash of Garlic salt to taste.
- Prepare Dash of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of beef stock.
The recipe is easily scaled up, making it an excellent party food. A Sioux City, Iowa cook named Joe, creator of "loose. The Instant Pot may not necessarily mean your Sloppy Joes are on the table quicker, but it definitely makes the recipe easier to prepare. Plus, pressure cooking keeps the ground beef moist and tender!
Instant pot Sloppy joe step by step
- Brown hamburger meat in sear/ sauté when done drain fat.
- Back to pot add all ingredients, pressure cook on high or 10 mins quick release.
- After the quick release, go back to sauté mode and cook down the liquid mixing from time to time so it don’t burn or stick(you can see the line in my pot how much I cooked it down this did take sometime 15 mins or so.).
What makes sense to cook in an electric pressure cooker, and what doesn't? This easy instant pot sloppy joe recipe and slow cooker sloppy joe recipe yum! This is one of the best sloppy joe recipes we've been able to finalize over the past few weeks. After much testing and tasting, we've found the right balance of sweet, tangy and juicy ground beef sloppy joes. Instant Pot Sloppy Joes will make fall in love with Sloppy Joes all over again and you'll forget about those canned sauces from your childhood.