Sloppy Joe Philly steak and cheese,. Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes will make you forget your childhood canned sauce memories and make you LOVE sloppy joes again. We have had Philly Cheese Steak Grilled Cheese sandwiches in our rotation for years (because they are AMAZING) and one day. Homemade Philly cheese steaks Sloppy-Joe style are quick and easy to make in one skillet and served on whole wheat buns.
If you are not a fan of mushrooms or bell peppers, believe me you might not even care if they are there at all. Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes are the best sloppy joes you will ever have! This easy recipe combines your favorite Philly cheese steak and homemade sloppy joes There is something special about combining steak and cheese: mouthwatering cheesy, sweet and savory flavor in each bite. You can cook Sloppy Joe Philly steak and cheese, using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe Philly steak and cheese,
- It’s 2 pounds of ground turkey or ground beef (I used ground beef).
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper chopped (if you have an red bell peppers then use some of that too!).
- Prepare 1/2 container of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 2-3 of diced (pepperoncinis optional).
- It’s 1-2 of Jalapeño diced (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of A1 Sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of beef broth (just water is fine too, if you don’t have any stock) I used water.
- It’s of salt and pepper to taste garlic to taste.
- Prepare of sliced cheese (I used Provolone cheese or Swiss for this).
- You need of Hot dog buns or hamburgers buns or any rolls or bread you like (I toast mine then toast it again with meat mixture and cheese on it.
- It’s of Toppings.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- It’s of Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Mayo.
- Prepare of Hot sauce.
- It’s of Or can keep it easy with just cheese.
Sloppy Joes with a Philly Cheese Steak flair. I work at a dayhab facility and we recently got a new cook well she seen your recipe for these philly cheese sloppy joes and she made them they were wonderful, she is such a great cook we are all so happy the kids and the adults. This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated for this post. See the Disclosure Policy for more details.
Sloppy Joe Philly steak and cheese, step by step
- Stove top and instant pot. Directions. Cut or dice all veggies I used and onion dicer..
- Brown turkey or beef in a pot. Once browned drain the grease put back in pan add all cut up veggies (I used my instant pot).
- Cook on medium heat until they are cooked through. Mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- Bring to a bubble and then cover and let simmer for a good 10 minutes. Spoon onto any kind of bun. Top with the cheese and Enjoy!.
- Crockpot directions – Just combine everything in the pot and let cook on low all day. (I did everything in my instant pot but put in my crockpot on low to cook it down (2hrs) you could used the instant pot slow cooker but I never used that..
- Notes- I used hot dog buns toasted them, then add the meat mixture and cheese then toasted them again so the cheese was melted. I toasted them so the buns would not get soggy.
Well, isn't everything better with a little Philly taste? For example, you can see my Crock Pot Philly Cheese Steak Recipe – It has been pinned. Back to Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes. Reviews for: Photos of Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes. These Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joe's combine two classics, nestled between a toasted hoagie roll.