Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups. Sloppy Joe fans, prepare to be wowed. For these Hawaiian Sloppy Joes, I recommend Hawaiian Sweet Rolls. You can also use traditional hamburger buns, pretzel buns, brioche buns and if you've forgotten the buns, serve extra sloppy sandwiched in between white bread! ©Carlsbad Cravings by CarlsbadCravings.com.
This simple recipe is perfect for busy weeknights and can be prepped and cooked when you're running short on time. These sloppy joes are made with lean ground turkey and crisp bacon in a sweet and tangy Hawaiian-inspired sauce. I love me a good sloppy joe. You can cook Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups
- Prepare of Ground Hamburger.
- Prepare of sloppy joe sauce.
- It’s of Pillsbury Sweet Hawaiian Biscuit Rolls.
- It’s of Optional: Shredded Cheese, Green Onion, Extra Peppers.
I have only the fondest memories of sloppy joes served up at childhood birthday parties, Halloween carnivals, and in the Wilson Elementary. cup yellow sweet onion. pieces about the size of hamburger buns Hawaiian sweet bread. Put on sweet bread and top with cheese. I made these Hawaiian Sloppy Joes right before we left. I am all about fast and easy meals lately.
Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°. Grease a muffin pan and Shape biscuits to fit sections. (like a cup/bowl) Bake for 20-25 mins or until golden brown..
- Brown hamburger with extra veggies if desired and then mix in sloppy joe sauce..
- Use a spoon to smash down and/or scoop out the middle of the biscuits. You can remove the middles and put them on top later. Or simply push them down to dent the middles..
- Scoop sloppy joe mix into and on top of biscuits..
- Top with the scooped out middle pieces and/or shredded cheese, green onions, or any other toppings you like! Enjoy!.
The flavor of these are awesome and the added bacon is a huge bonus. 🙂 They had a bit of sweet to them and the flavor was the perfect balance. Everyone loved them and this recipe is definitely a keeper! Top each Hawaiian Sloppy Joe with a pineapple ring and some jalapenos for an amazing sandwich that everyone will love! These Hawaiian Sloppy Joes are a fun twist on an old classic. The homemade sauce is made using simple ingredients and is sweet and flavorful.