Beany Sloppy Joe Casserole.
You can have Beany Sloppy Joe Casserole using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beany Sloppy Joe Casserole
- You need of ground beef or ground turkey.
- It’s of pork and beans – drained.
- Prepare of condensed tomato soup.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Prepare of dijon mustard.
- Prepare of apple cider vinegar.
- You need of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- It’s of seasoned salt.
- It’s of frozen tater tots (will probably not use all).
- It’s of several slices American cheese (optional).
Beany Sloppy Joe Casserole instructions
- In a medium skillet over medium high heat crumble and brown ground beef until no pink remains, adding minced garlic and seasoned salt as it cooks..
- When fully cooked drain fat off ground beef in a colander. Return to skillet over medium heat. Add baked beans, soup, brown sugar, mustard, vinegar, and worcestershire sauce. Stir to combine. Simmer uncovered until sauce thickens, stirring occasionally. About 10-15 minutes..
- Transfer mixture to a medium casserole dish. Top with cheese (optional) then a single layer of tater tots. Bake in preheated 425°F oven for 20-25 minutes or until tots are golden and crispy. Let rest 5 minutes before serving and enjoy!.