Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes.
You can cook Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes
- It’s of ground beef.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of small onion.
- Prepare of small green bell pepper.
- Prepare of mushrooms.
- It’s of ketchup.
- Prepare of Worcestershire.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of ground pepper.
- It’s of cornstarch.
- Prepare of beef broth.
- It’s of provolone cheese slice.
- Prepare of brioche hamburger buns.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese slices.
Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes instructions
- Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 15 minutes.
- Dice Mushrooms, Bell Pepper and Onion and set aside.
- Brown ground beef, remove from pan and set aside. There is no need to drain..
- Melt butter in same pan and add mushrooms, bell pepper and onion. Cook for 6 minutes..
- Return ground beef to pan.
- Mix beef broth and cornstarch together and add to pan.
- Add salt, pepper, ketchup and Worcestershire to pan.
- Cook for approx 15 minutes or until a significant amount of liquid is gone (mixture should be approx 25 % liquid).
- Add provolone and mozzarella cheese and stir until melted.
- Scoop mixture onto bun and enjoy!.