Homemade Sloppy Joe.
You can have Homemade Sloppy Joe using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Sloppy Joe
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of onion, diced.
- It’s of bell pepper, diced.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- You need of ground beef.
- You need of tomato sauce.
- Prepare of tomato paste.
- Prepare of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of brown sugar.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Homemade Sloppy Joe instructions
- Hear the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and peppers and cook, stirring often, until onions are translucent, 3-5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook just a minute or so more, until fragrant..
- Increase the heat to med-high and add the beef. Cook until the meat is brown throughout, breaking it apart as you go. Drain any excess grease..
- Stir in the tomato sauce, tomato paste, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce and seasonings. Allow to simmer for 5 minutes, then remove from heat and serve immediately. Refrigerate any leftovers..