Protein salad💕. This salad sticks to vegan-friendly proteins like quinoa, chickpeas, and pistachios and gets its summery flavor from clementines, pomegranate, and fresh mint. We also love adding diced avocado. Add nuts to your salad for an extra protein punch.
Salads aren't always known for being the most filling meal. Only vegetarian or vegan salads with lots of protein. Salads are undeniably one of the best ways to get your daily dose of veggies. You can have Protein salad💕 using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Protein salad💕
- It’s 1 cup of boiled CHICKPEAS.
- It’s 1 cup of boiled dark kidney beans.
- It’s 1 cup of diced paneer or tofu roasted.
- You need 1 cup of chopped kale.
- It’s 1 cup of cashews optional.
- You need 1 cup of peanuts optional.
- Prepare 1 cup of sunflower seeds.
- It’s 1 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1 cup of melon seeds.
- You need 1 cup of diced cucumbers.
- Prepare 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- You need 1 tbsp of rock salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dressing optional.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of apple cider.
- You need 1 tbsp of chaat masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 4 tbsp of orange juice.
But carrots and kale alone do not make a satisfying meal. Salads ain't what they used to be. No more limp lettuce, watery tomato and flavourless cucumber, vegan salads these days are hearty, creative and absolutely delicious. Find healthy, delicious high-protein salad recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell.
Protein salad💕 step by step
- Just mix gently all the ingredients together.
- Enjoy unbelievable so healthy protein salad.
- Stay safe stay healthy and happy.
Try these delicious, vegan high-protein quinoa salads and bowls from the Food Monster App! This nutritious meal might be your new best friend. My new High Protein Salad is exactly right for you, if you have been looking for healthy salad recipes and high protein recipes. Now you get them all-in-one in this vegan and gluten free recipe. What more could you ask for?