BBQ brisket grilled pimento cheese sandwich. Best Cheese for Brisket Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. We've discovered the best combination for this is a mix of shredded cheddar and shredded Comté (or gruyere). Comté and gruyere melt incredibly well, and are both fairly mild cheeses (so they won't take away from the main attraction).
This recipe is a great way to use up leftover slow cooked beef brisket. Today I'm bringing you a super simple way to use up leftovers from roasts and slow cooked meats in the form of a gooey, cheesy, comforting toasted sandwich but. Brisket sandwich is all you need to know. You can have BBQ brisket grilled pimento cheese sandwich using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BBQ brisket grilled pimento cheese sandwich
- You need 1 pkg of frozen Texas toast garlic bread, room temperature (8 slices).
- It’s 1 cup of Pimento Cheese (store bought or homemade).
- It’s of Smoked brisket (leftovers).
- It’s of BBQ sauce.
- It’s of Shredded cheese (whatever cheese you like).
Don't worry, you'll thank us later. Brisket, braised in stout, bourbon, and soy sauce, is topped with a spicy, gochujang-spiked pimento cheese in these sliders from Kentucky Chef Edward Lee. Angie Quaale of Well Seasoned shows how to make ham and pimento cheese sandwiches right on the grill. A buttery, crispy grilled cheese sandwich with two kinds of cheese and leftover brisket makes one heck of a lunch.
BBQ brisket grilled pimento cheese sandwich step by step
- Let the garlic bread slices come to room temperature. I also like sliced tomatoes on my grilled cheese..
- Heat up the brisket and bbq sauce together. Set aside..
- Next assemble. On 1 side of the bread on top of the garlic butter smear on the Pimento Cheese. Add the tomato slice if you want. Top with brisket and bbq sauce. Top with shredded cheese. Place second garlic bread slice. Make all of them to be ready to grill them..
- Heat your pan and once hot add in your sandwiches. Once starts to color on bottom flip and top with heavy pan to squish. Keep an eye on them to flip again until melty and golden brown. I served with tomato soup and chips..
A little brisket goes a long way in these sandwiches. In terms of comfort food, grilled cheese is right up there with mac and cheese as the ultimate comfort food. You can also eat this pimento cheese cold on plain bread, which is still good too. But once we discovered the cooked version (which is like a grilled cheese sandwich with a kick) we were hooked! Angie Quaale of Well Seasoned shows how to make ham and pimento cheese sandwiches right on the grill.