Easy No Bake-Cheesecake "Cup Bites".
You can have Easy No Bake-Cheesecake "Cup Bites" using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy No Bake-Cheesecake "Cup Bites"
- Prepare 1 package of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of cap-full of concentrated lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 1 package of Vanilla pudding.
- Prepare 3-5 tablespoons of prepared vanilla pudding.
- Prepare 1 box of graham crackers (optional).
- It’s of Unsalted butter (optional).
- You need 1 package of Oreos (optional).
Easy No Bake-Cheesecake "Cup Bites" instructions
- (Allow cream cheese to soften at room temperature). In the mean time you'll have to make your Vanilla Pudding. Make this in the microwave as directed (with water instead of milk). Allow to cool..
- (For graham crackers) Place graham crackers into your food processor and pulse until fine. If you dont have a food processor you can place the crackers into a large bowl or zip block bag and manually crush them. Melt a few tablespoons of butter and gradually pour into the graham crackers, mixing until it resembles wet sand. Line your cupcake tin with cupcake papers and press in the cracker mixure evenly until you have your desired crust thickness then bake at 350° until firm. Allow to cool..
- (For oreos) Using either your food processor or crushing manually, crush the cookies with the cream until it resembles wet sand. Line your cupcake tins with cupcake paper and press in the cookie mixture evenly until you have your desired crust thickness. You can either leave it as is and fill with the cheesecake and refrigerate or bake the crust at 350° until firm. Allow to cool..
- Once the cream cheese is softened, mix it with a handheld mixer until it becomes smoothe. Add your sugar and lemon mixing until incorporated..
- Add your 3-5 tablespoons of vanilla pudding, make sure you add this to taste. Mix well and taste the entire mixture, feel free to add more sugar or lemon if needed..
- Scoop filling into your already lined and crumbed cupcake tin. Freeze for 1-2 hours or refrigerate overnight..