Meatloaf "juicy". How to get moist and juicy meatloaf each and every time that you bake it! Just like there are many ways to boil an egg, there are countless numbers of recipes for meatloaf. How to make Meatloaf, Easy Meatloaf In today's recipe we're making in easy meatloaf recipe.
If you like meatloaf juicy you will love this recipe. It is one of the best. This is not your ordinary meatloaf. You can cook Meatloaf "juicy" using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf "juicy"
- It’s 4 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of medium onion chopped.
- You need 1 of medium green pepper chopped.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of A1 sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- You need of Salt and pepper for taste.
- You need 3 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- Prepare 3 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
I call this meatloaf man-pleasing meatloaf because my hubby and son loves it. This easy meatloaf recipe is so juicy, yet firm and full of flavor. Even folks who aren't meatloaf fans tend to devour this. My family loves this juicy healthy turkey meatloaf recipe!
Meatloaf "juicy" instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients (do not add the sugars) and mix well by hand.
- After mixing thoroughly place meat in a baking dish and form the meatloaf.
- Evenly sprinkle the sugar and brown sugar on the top of the meatloaf.
- Evenly spread about a cup of ketchup on top of the meatloaf.
- Place in preheated oven and cook for about 40 to 50 minutes. The internal temperature of the meatloaf should read about 160 degrees..
- Enjoy 😀😀😀.
It's easy to prepare with ground turkey and This healthy turkey meatloaf recipe will leave you begging for seconds! Our Keto Meatloaf Recipe is homemade with lots of readily available ingredients. This meatloaf will turn out "Tender, Tasty & Juicy" and of course very Low-Carb! Now meatloaf is the ultimate comfort food for me. But while it's a great source of protein, it tends to lack vegetables that could actually help to boost flavor and provide more vitamins and minerals.