Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole.
You can cook Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole
- It’s of ground beef.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Onion powder.
- Prepare of cheddar cheese soup.
- Prepare of Manwich.
- Prepare of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need of bag of tater tots (frozen).
- You need of shredded cheddar cheese.
Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F..
- Brown ground beef with salt, pepper and onion powder to taste..
- Drain beef..
- Add beef back to pan and add cheese soup, cream of mushroom and manwich. Heat on medium to low heat 5-10 minutes, or until hot. Stir often..
- Spray a 9×13 casserole dish with non-stick spray..
- Add layer of frozen tater tots to dish..
- Add beef mixture on top of frozen tater tots making sure to cover all of the tots..
- Add shredded cheese on top of beef mixture. You can use whatever cheese you want. I used Colby Monterrey jack cheese in the picture and it was really good..
- Add the remaining frozen tater tots on top of cheese..
- Bake for 45 minutes or until tater tots on top are golden brown..