Mini Lobster Potato Rolls.
You can have Mini Lobster Potato Rolls using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini Lobster Potato Rolls
- Prepare 1 of Cooked Lobster Tail.
- You need 3 of Small Potato Rolls.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of (or to taste) Mayonnaise (or Miracle Whip).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of (or as needed) Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 of Paprika or Smoked Paprika.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of (or to taste) Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of (or to taste) Black Pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt (or to taste).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of (or to taste) Butter.
Mini Lobster Potato Rolls instructions
- Crack open tail of lobster and extract the meat (if not already done). Cut lobster tail meat into small chunks..
- Put lobster meat into bowl along with mayonnaise, salt, pepper, garlic, 3 1/4 teaspoons of lemon juice, and mix..
- Grab 3 small potato rolls and cut them in half, on the sides, without cutting completely through them..
- Melt near a tablespoon of butter into a pan..
- Place the rolls in the pan. Toast them (split side down) in the pan for around 1 minute (the toasting part depends on how much you would like for your bread to be toasted so the time can vary)..
- After toasting, place split rolls on plate and fill each one with the lobster meat mixture..
- Sprinkle paprika on top of each roll. If you have any left over lemon juice in the squeezed lemon, garnish rolls by squeezing a little bit of lemon juice over them..