Chex Mix – Carolina Reaper Style.
You can cook Chex Mix – Carolina Reaper Style using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chex Mix – Carolina Reaper Style
- You need 1 bag (8.75 oz) of Original Chex Mix.
- You need 1 can (8 oz) of Mixed Nuts.
- It’s 1 cup of Cheez-Itz.
- Prepare 1/4 of cup/4 tbs Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of Carolina Reaper Mash Puree (or more if you're up to it).
- Prepare 1 tbs of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Seasoned Salt.
Chex Mix – Carolina Reaper Style step by step
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees..
- In a saucepan, melt butter, reaper puree, worcestershire sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, and seasoned salt and simmer for 5-6 mins after it starts bubbling..
- In the meantime, mix the Chex, Nuts and Cheez-Itz in a large mixing bowl..
- Remove the butter mix and pour over Chex Mixture and mix thoroughly so that it covers all of the mixture..
- Place in oven for 30 minutes..
- Remove and let cool for 10 minutes. Store in an air tight container or gallon-size bag. ENJOY!!.