Sloppy Joe Biscuits.
You can cook Sloppy Joe Biscuits using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe Biscuits
- Prepare of ground beef or ground turkey.
- Prepare of Manwich Sloppy Joe.
- Prepare of your favorite biscuits.
- Prepare of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of no stick cooking spray.
Sloppy Joe Biscuits instructions
- Brown meat in skillet and drain..
- Add meat back to pan, add whole can of Manwich..
- Heat on low and mix until combined. Turn off heat set aside..
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Spray muffin pan.
- Stretch dough to cover the top of the muffin cup. (Be careful not to rip biscuit dough).
- Add spoon full of meat to biscuit..
- Press meat down to bottom of muffin cup. (Biscuit will slide down into cup with meat).
- Add more meat if necessary to fill biscuit. (Do not over fill.).
- Add small amount of mozzarella and cheddar cheese of top..
- Repeat steps 6-10 for all of biscuits.
- Cook in oven for time recommended on biscuit can..