You can cook Azie's Picadillo using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Azie's Picadillo
- Prepare of Ground Beef.
- Prepare of Potatoes.
- It’s of Onion.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Cilantro or Culantro.
- You need of Sazon.
- It’s of Adobo.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Onion Powder.
- You need of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare of Spanish Olives.
- Prepare of Water.
Azie's Picadillo instructions
- Sauté onion, garlic and half of the cilantro/culantro.
- Add ground beef and season with adobo, black pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Wash and peel potatoes, chop into small pieces.
- Add potatoes and olives to browned meat.
- Season with sazon packet and can of tomato sauce.
- Add water and cover, simmer on low for 20 minutes.
- Check to make sure potatoes are tender, top off with remaining cilantro/culantro and enjoy!.