Homemade Sloppy Joes.
You can cook Homemade Sloppy Joes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Sloppy Joes
- Prepare of ground beef 90% lean (or leaner if you can get it).
- It’s of green pepper finely chopped.
- It’s of a large onion finely chopped.
- It’s of of ketchup.
- It’s of of barbeque sauce (I use KC Masterpiece).
- It’s of of hamburger buns.
Homemade Sloppy Joes instructions
- Brown ground beef in deep skillet. About halfway through add the onions and green peppers to the pan..
- Once meat is browned, stir in ketchup and barbeque sauce making sure that the everything is evenly coated. Then turn the hwat down to low and put the lid on the pan and cook for 15 min. Make sure to stir it frequently..
- Serve on hamburger buns and enjoy..
- Note: If you would prefer the mixture to have more moisture add ketchup and barbeque sauce in equal parts until the desired consistency is reached..