Sloppy Joe in a biscuit.
You can have Sloppy Joe in a biscuit using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe in a biscuit
- It’s of ground beef 80/20.
- It’s of Manwich sauce.
- You need of bbq sauce (Sweet Baby Rays).
- You need of biscuits.
- You need of favorite shredded cheese.
- It’s of muffin pan.
Sloppy Joe in a biscuit step by step
- Brown hamburger, drain grease.
- Add Manwich and bbq sauce to meat, soak all meat.
- Heat oven to biscuit temp.
- Place biscuits in muffin pan. Push in cups, make biscuits into a bowl in them.
- Add meat to each "biscuit bowl". Fill them, biscuits will rise..
- Place pan in oven. A few minutes before done, add shredded cheese on top of each one, place back in oven until cheese melted.
- simple yes, but you can always add to the meat….onions, garlic powder etc…..