You can have Sloppy Joes using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joes
- You need of Ground Beef.
- It’s of Catsup.
- Prepare of oz Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare of Vinegar.
- You need of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of Mustard.
- Prepare of large Onion.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need of large Green Pepper.
Sloppy Joes instructions
- In large skillet, over medium high heat, brown ground beef until browned..
- While browning the beef; chop or mince the onion and green peppers. Add the onions and green peppers to the browned meat mixture. Allow to sauté for a few minutes. I have a Ninja, I pulsed it 3 times. This is to taste, if you like onions and green peppers, you don't need to cut them up small..
- Add, tomato sauce, catsup, brown sugar, sugar (the sugar counters the acid in the vinegar, if you use lemon juice, you will not need this), lemon juice or vinegar (the vinegar is in case you don't have lemon juice), worchestershire sauce, and mustard to the drained ground beef, onion, and green pepper mixture..
- Turn the burner down and allow to simmer for 30 to 45 minutes stirring occasionally to make sure that it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan..