Easy Chicken Pad Thai. Prepare the noodles, cook the chicken, add veggie and sauce, cook scrambled eggs and stir in noodles. Here is a summary of the cooking process: Tips and Secrets for Making Chicken Pad Thai. Chicken Pad Thai – Isn't it about time we stopped relying on take out to get Pad Thai and making it at home instead?
The key to perfect Pad Thai is in the cooking (or "not" cooking) of the noodles – learn how to get them chewy-perfect with this recipe. Pad Thai is a Thai noodle stir fry with a sweet-savoury-sour sauce scattered with crushed peanuts. It's made with thin, flat rice noodles, and almost always has bean sprouts, garlic chives, scrambled egg, firm tofu and a protein – the most popular being chicken or prawns/shrimp. You can have Easy Chicken Pad Thai using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Pad Thai
- You need 12 oz of chicken breast.
- You need 12 oz of rice noodles.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Pad Thai cooking sauce(store bought).
- Prepare 3 large of eggs.
- You need 1 medium of carrot.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 cup of bean sprouts.
- It’s 2 tbsp of green onion.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of oil.
The ingredients in this easy Pad Thai recipe include This Chicken Pad Thai is pretty basic so feel free to add in your favorites like broccoli, mushrooms or peppers. This Pad Thai recipe is hands-down one of the easiest, tastiest recipes on the blog. Easy Chicken Pad Thai is such a quick and delicious dish you won't believe you haven't been making it at home all along. If you love Asian food you probably already have the makings for it in your This Easy Chicken Pad Thai recipe is a basic Thai dish that will satisfy your take-out cravings.
Easy Chicken Pad Thai step by step
- Soak the noodles in cold water for about 12 min, stirring once half way. They should be just soft enough to not break when bent. Drain..
- Meanwhile prepare all your ingredients. Slice chicken breast to strips, carrots – to thinly sliced half circles; chop the garlic. Beat the eggs slightly..
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a wok or large(preferably deep) frying pan Stir fry the eggs till cooked and remove from the wok completely..
- Add the remaining 3 tbsp of oil. Fry the chicken on medium-high heat till all the water is evaporated..
- Add carrot and garlic, stir fry for about 3 minutes.
- Add pad thai sauce, let it warm up for minute and then add noodles and green onion. Stir fry for a few more minutes until everything is mixed well and noodles are heated through..
- Add bean sprouts and eggs and stir fry for 3 more minutes. And it's done. Enjoy!.
- TIPS: You can also add chopped peanuts and serve it with lime. In terms of calories, by my calculations, a serving of 200g(7 ounces) comes up to about 410 calories. It will depend on the sauce you use, because they can vary in calories significantly..
This pad Thai recipe is a simple version of the popular stir-fried noodle dish. Add chicken; stir fry until cooked through. Combine 'pad Thai sauce' ingredients together in a cup, stirring well to dissolve sugar. You can make this easy Chicken Pad Thai in the comfort of your own home! Rice noodles are tossed with chicken, peanuts, garlic and simple homemade pad thai sauce for a ridiculously delicious chicken pad thai!