Captain Crunch Milk Chocolate Ribbon Cookies.
You can have Captain Crunch Milk Chocolate Ribbon Cookies using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Captain Crunch Milk Chocolate Ribbon Cookies
- It’s 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 7 ounces of good quality milk chocolate such as Lindor.
- You need of Excellence Extra Creamy milk chocolate, chopped.
- It’s 8 ounces of butter at room temperature (2 sticks).
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 of teaspoonns vanilla extract.
- It’s 3 cups of Captain Crunch cereal, crushed gently.
- It’s as needed of individual pieces of captain crunch cereal.
- Prepare 3 of .
Captain Crunch Milk Chocolate Ribbon Cookies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350, line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave until smooth.
- Place cereal in a ziplock bag and crush into small pices.
- Combine flour,baking soda and salt and whisk to blend.
- In another bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat in.
- Add flour mixture and mix until blended fold in cereal.
- Add chocolaye gently and swirl in allowing streaks or ribbons of chocokate, don't nlend in.
- Roll into golf ball size balls, place on preprepared pans,flatten slightly with the palm of ypur hand.place 1 piece of captain crunch in center of Cooke pressing to adhere. Bake 11 to 15 minutes until hust undercooked. Cool 3 minutes on baking sheets then transfer to racks to cool completely.