Cuban picadillo. This Cuban Picadillo recipe is my family's favorite! It's really quick and easy to make, I make it a few times a month and make enough so we have leftovers which are great in tacos, stuffed peppers. In this installment of la cocina, Jon gets help from his mom on How to Make Cuban Picadillo. — Don't forget to give this video a thumbs up and share it.
With a side salad and black beans. To make Picadillo soupier for serving over rice, add additional wine, chicken or beef stock. This Cuban recipe is a stew made of ground beef, tomatoes and seasonings. You can have Cuban picadillo using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cuban picadillo
- You need of ingredients.
- Prepare of ground beef.
- Prepare of oregano.
- Prepare of cumin.
- You need of garlic minced.
- It’s of small white onions chopped finely.
- It’s of small green peppers chopped.
- It’s of beefstock.
- It’s of tomato sauce.
- Prepare of small potatoes peeled and cubed.
- You need of pitted green olives.
- It’s of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s of olive oil to taste.
- It’s of white wine.
- It’s of raisins optional.
Jump to Recipe Jump to Video. Cuban-Style Picadillo is a beef hash with potatoes, raisins, and olives. Redolent of warm spices like cumin and cinnamon, it's easy to make and delicious. This Cuban picadillo is flavorful and nourishing.
Cuban picadillo instructions
- Add ground beef oregano cumin salt and pepper to a mixing bowl and mix.
- Saute onions peppers and garlic in oil till soft.
- Add ground beef mixture beefstock and tomato sauce and wine cook 15 minutes.
- Add potatoes cook about 15 minutes or until potatoes are done add olive and raisins if used cook till liquid is gone but meat is still moist. serve with rice or let cool use as a filler for empanadas..
It's a flavorful and filling way to turn simple ground beef in a delicious. Keto Cuban Picadillo, because this girl grew up on picadillo and it was time a low carb keto-friendly version made an appearance. When it comes to foods I associate with comfort, a Cuban picadillo is. Cuban Picadillo is basically a sloppy joe without the bun. But picadillo has a little more pizzazz, thanks to the Like Filipino Kaldereta, the ingredients in Cuban Picadillo are a reflection of its history.