Kalah's Sloppy Joe Pie.
You can have Kalah's Sloppy Joe Pie using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kalah's Sloppy Joe Pie
- You need of Ground Beef.
- It’s of Onion.
- Prepare of Granulated Garlic.
- You need of Onion Powder.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- You need of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need of Sloppy Joe Sauce.
- It’s of Original Bisquick Mix.
- It’s of Milk.
- Prepare of Eggs.
Kalah's Sloppy Joe Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add ground beef, onions, and seasonings to a pan; cook until browned..
- Drain beef mixture; return to pan and add the sloppy Joe sauce..
- Mix together the Bisquick mix, milk, and eggs..
- Transfer the beef mixture to a casserole dish; cover the mixture with the Bisquick..
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top..